I want to use MeTA Toolkit with android platform using native cpp development.
For that I am trying to generate .a files within lib folder for android platform using standalong toolchain of android. When I set CXX = clang++ it is compiling ok but if I use CXX = aarch64-linux-android-clang++ which is compiler from android toolchain. I am getting below error
– Using jemalloc: /usr/local/lib/libjemalloc.dylib
– Performing Test META_HAS_ALIGNED_ALLOC
– Performing Test META_HAS_ALIGNED_ALLOC - Failed
– Performing Test META_HAS_POSIX_MEMALIGN
– Performing Test META_HAS_POSIX_MEMALIGN - Failed
CMake Error at deps/meta-cmake/kludges/AlignedAlloc.cmake:54 (message):
Failed to find a suitable aligned allocation routine
Call Stack (most recent call first):
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
Does MeTA source code is compatible to run on android platform? Can any one guild how to solve of this issue.