[Solved] Error installing MeTA on Windows

I am new to MeTA and busy installing according to the instructions here.

I get the following error while executing the make command:

[  4%] Building CXX object src/io/CMakeFiles/meta-io.dir/filesystem.cpp.obj
C:/Users/Public/meta/src/io/filesystem.cpp: In function 'uintmax_t meta::filesystem::remove_all(const                                                      string&)':
C:/Users/Public/meta/src/io/filesystem.cpp:223:58: error: invalid initialization of reference of type                                                      'const string& {aka const std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>&}' from expression of type 'const std::ex                                                     perimental::filesystem::v1::__cxx11::path'
             count += meta::filesystem::remove_all(d->path());
                                                   ~~~~~~~^~
C:/Users/Public/meta/src/io/filesystem.cpp:210:16: note: in passing argument 1 of 'uintmax_t meta::fi                                                     lesystem::remove_all(const string&)'
 std::uintmax_t remove_all(const std::string& path)
                ^~~~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [src/io/CMakeFiles/meta-io.dir/build.make:63: src/io/CMakeFiles/meta-io.dir/filesystem.c                                                     pp.obj] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:2161: src/io/CMakeFiles/meta-io.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:130: all] Error 2

Any assistance on a possible way forward would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Paul

I have tried this installation on a different machine with exactly the same outcome. I followed the instructions to the tee. Advise would be helpful.

Thanks
Paul

Issue has been resolved here:

https://forum.meta-toolkit.org/t/doing-make-never-passes-3-and-give-an-error-tried-on-two-pcs/363

Thanks @KevinKraft for solution

Paul